top of page
Hydraulic knife valve operating using only tap water. Products shown include a P6 Axial Water Piston Pump, 160 bar water HPU with 55L reservoir, 115 volt motor to drive water motor and a 4/3 DN6 manual valve.
The motor is a 160 bar Janus M6 Axial Water Motor, 25-1 reduction ratio, 2 stage planetary gearbox, 6cc/rev and bi-directional.
An accumulator can be added for backup in case of power failure.
Cyclic test completed 10,000 cycles with a load of 500kg. No measurable wear could be recorded on any of the components and all valves gave same performance as when they were new.
Cyclic testing of a 40mm bore x 20 mm rod cylinder
- Powered by a P3 power pack
- Speed control via two priority flow control valves
- Cycled via pre-programmed actuation card and 4/3 Valve
Water mist fire fighting system
-30L/Min at 100 bar
- Petrol driven power pack
Waste Compactor located at Iona Wastewater Treatment plant in Vancouver BC
System consisting of:
- P6 Powerpack flange un-boosted axial piston water pump ( 160 bar operating pressure including mechanical seal
- Janus DN6 4/3 closed, 0-160 bar 24VDC MM
- Janus DN6 relief valve 70-160 bar manifold mount
- Janus DN6 unloader valve 0-160 bar 24VDC MM
- 80 Bore 50 Rod cylinder
- 50 Bore 25 Rod cylinder
bottom of page